Bessey Hold Down Clamps - PairPR_TTRKCLMPSPACK
Bessey Hold Down Clamps have a clamping force up to 2.400N, up to 5 times faster than conventional clamps. These clamps slide into the T-Track slots in the table top and operate by simply pulling the lever to securely hold your workpiece. The clamping leg extends directly under the workpiece to apply even clamping pressure. These clamps are included in our PantoRouter Packages and sold individually, and are the easiest and fastest clamps for the PantoRouter.
- Specially forged fixed arm for 12 x 8 mm grooves
- Can be used with our INCRA T-Track Regular and Plus for in-line clamping
- Suitable for use with our Woodpeckers Dual Purpose and Combo Track
- For secure fastening of guide rails from Festool, Protool, Metabo, Makita, Hitachi, etc. and for clamping in profiles as well as work tables
- Rapid - up to 5 times faster than conventional clamps
- Secure - unaffected by vibrations
- Strong - clamping force up to 2.400 N
Throat depth 60mm
Rail 13.5 x 6.5mm
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £40 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands. Only £4.50 on orders under £40.
Order before 2pm and we'll aim to despatch your order the same day, Monday to Friday. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery. For the lastest COVID-19 delivery information please click here.
We are Shipping to the EU
Click here to find out more about changes to VAT / import taxes