Eze-Lap Diamond Lap File - Fine Grit (600) RedEZELAP-LF
These thin but strong diamond lap files are very effective in hard to reach places, cutting and sharpening quickly and effectively.
- Carbide table saw blades
- Router bits
- Deburring swarf
- Cleaning up inside a hand plane's mouth
- Reshaping the pins on marking gauges
- Touching up small cutters
- Secondary bevel on rip cut saw teeth
- Many more uses including hunting and fishing knives as well as axes
The Diamond Lap File will cut back and sharpen the hardest of woodworking tungsten carbides tools with ease. Available as either single lap files or a set of all three grades in a sturdy plastic wallet.