PantoRouter with MAFELL FM 1000 Spindle MotorPR_PRKITFM1000
Only available "To Order" - Please Call or Email for availability
Pre-Orders Only - Shipping date estimated - Early Dec
The PantoRouter is a precision copy milling machine able to cut a wide variety of wooden joints. Designed with the mechanical linkage of a pantograph in mind, the PantoRouter works in all three axis! Other than the work positioning of your piece on the X and Y axis you can set the exact plunge depth of the router cutter on the Z axis making the PantoRouter one of the most versatile jointing machines on the market.
The PantoRouter uses templates that allows you to accurately trace the tenons, dovetails, distances, drilling patterns or freehand contours. With the original templates you can rout both Mortise and Tenons using the same template, increasing or decreasing the accuracy with minor adjustments to the settings. Copying pins with ball bearings in various diameters make it possible to adjust the size of a routing pattern again without changing the template.
The PantoRouter table top can be tilted to enable cutting of a variety of joints including angles tenons, grooves or dowel holes into a mitred surface.
- Height-adjustable template mount
- Fine tuning of templates tightens the accuracy of Mortise and Tenon joints
- Precisely aligned milling motor
- Warp resistant aluminium tilting machine table
- Depth stop with scale
- Light-weight construction
- Horizontal workpiece attachment to accomodate longer lengths of timber
- Construct your own templates to make almost endless custom joints.
Whats in the Box
- MAFELL FM 1000 spindle motor w/ 8mm & 6mm collets
- V3 template holder with setting gauge for material thickness
- Fence Stop Pair
- 7 Piece Mortise & Tenon Template Pack
- Copying pin 10mm Ø
- Copying pin 15mm Ø
- Copying pin 19mm Ø
- Centring Jig
Mafell FM 1000 Spindle Milling Motor
The MAFELL milling motors were developed and made in Germany. Their high quality standard include soft start, one of the quietest motors in its class and a less that 0.01mm run out at the core of the motor makes the FM 1000 one of the best possible workmate to the PantoRouter. Each motor is "broken in" under lab conditions at Mafell before shipping in order to maximise its service life. Includes collet spanner, instruction manual, 8mm and 6mm Collets.
- Watts 1000w
- Torque in NM 0.30Nm
- Volts 230v
- Weight 1.65kg
- RPM 4,000 - 25,000
- Measurements 250 x 75 x 72