AUKTools NVR Switch 230VAUK-NVRSWITCH
An industrial-quality NVR Switch made exclusively for Wood Workers Workshop to run on a UK and European 230v domestic power supply. Fully wired with a BS three pin plug ready to use with 13 Amp power tools.
- Take control - no more scrambling under the table trying to find the on/off switch for your router - operate the router's on/off switch from your remote controller unit
- Can be used as remote switching and isolation on a range of power tools including Lathes, Pillar Drills, Dust extractors
- NVR (No Volt Release) switch - this means that if you suffer power loss, your router will not restart until you manually switch it back on
- The emergency stop button locks on and can only be released when you physically twist to unlock it - allowing you to isolate your router whilst you change cutter.
- Locate your remote controller unit wherever suits you - on the wall; on the side of your router table ...
- Plenty of cable to play with - 1.2 metres between the BS1363/A Socket and the remote controller unit, plus 2.7 metres between the remote controller unit and the power supply
- Particularly useful to owners of the INCRA Clean Sweep box and Insert Rings as the fully enclosed router is now controllable outside the box