Armor Tool Auto-Adjust Hold Down T-Track Clamp B5-HH
by Armor Tool
Armor Tool Auto-Adjust Horizontal T-Track Clamp is fitted with a 5/16" T-Bolt that inserts and tightens into most 1/4" and 5/16" T-Track. Clamp rotates 360 degrees, allowing for a wide range of clamping applications. Eliminating the need for constant readjustment and enabling the clamp to maintain clamping pressure regardless of the material thickness. The spindle adjusts horizontally and vertically to apply consistent pressure over a range of material thicknesses up to 59mm (2.33"). The integrated clamping adjustment screw is used to create a wide range of clamping pressures, 25-150 lbs.
Rotate the screw clockwise to decrease the pressure and counterclockwise to increase it. When engaging the clamp, set push bar against material and press down on the handle. Fits most 1/4" and 5/16" T-Track, please check the fitment with your specific type of track.
- Versatile 5/16" T-Bolt connects to most 1/4" and 5/16" T-Track including INCRA T-Track, Woodpecker Track and JessEm Mast-R-Fence II
- Adjustable clamping force: 25-150 lbs.
- Clamping height: 59mm (2.33")
- Clamp pivots 360 degrees, and rotating lock knob secures clamp to T-Track
- Spindle adjusts horizontally and vertically for quick versatile setups
- Large horizontal handle for maximum grip and comfort
*Please note this clamp does not fit JessEm Excel II Inset Table Track