AUKTools Bench Top Router Table with Solid Aluminium Insert PlateAUK-BTR
Only available "To Order" - Please Call or Email for availability
The AUKTools Bench Top Router Table is an all rounder; it’s compact but doesn’t compromise on quality - its hardwearing 600 x 400 x 26mm phenolic laminated HDF top is edge-banded for durability, with an anodised ¾” mitre track set within. The 10mm thick solid aluminium anodised router plate won’t bend or sag and has both levelling and fixing screws for perfect setting up, plus it comes with two insert rings (others available), an insert wrench and a free -hand guide pin. The Table’s router plate cut-out is lined with our unique stainless steel levelling pad and is sized to accept all of our router plates and lifts.
The tool-free, easily-adjustable extruded aluminium fence has two neatly stored fence shims allowing for perfect jointing and precision routing work along its adjustable fence facings. The height-reversible bit guard slides in ⅜” T-Track which accepts standard accessories. Fence dust extraction is supplemented by the downdraft bag fixed under the table removing any fallen dust via its same sized 2 ½” OD bottom extraction point. All this comes attached to the sturdy 32mm black anodised tubular frame standing and incorporating 4 levelling feet, side-storage bags for your tools and the built in NVR lockable isolation switch with a 2.8M power cord.
Whats in the Box
- Tool-free, easily-adjustable extruded aluminium fence with two fence shims
- Phenolic HDF top 600 x 400 x 26mm edge-banded for durability with ¾” mitre track
- 10mm anodised aluminium router plate with two insert rings, insert wrench, free -hand guide pin
- 32mm black anodised tubular frame standing and incorporating 4 levelling feet
- NVR lockable isolation switch with 2.8M power cord
- Downdraft bag under table with 2 ½” OD bottom extraction point
- Side-storage bags for your tools