AUKTools Fixed Base Router Mk II with Remote Speed Controller and NVR - 230VAUK-FBROUTNVR
Only available "To Order" - Please Call or Email for availability
The 2017 Model is an industrial-quality router produced exclusively for Wood Workers Workshop to run on a UK and European 230v domestic power supply. With the unique AUKTools pre-wired variable speed remote controller unit, isolator and NVR (No Volt Release) switch.
This is the first fixed base router available in the UK that delivers the power and quality that the American router lifts require to deliver their full potential - all designed to work on a UK domestic power supply with a UK plug! The heavy-duty industrial-quality 2.4 HP, 1800V motor offers a variable-speed control and premium NSK bearings for extended life and minimal cutter vibration.
- Take control - no more scrambling under the table trying to find the controls for your router - operate the router's on/off switch and variable speed smoothly and safely from your remote controller unit
- NVR (No Volt Release) switch - this means that if you suffer power loss, your router will not restart until you manually switch it back on
- The emergency stop button locks on and can only be released when you physically twist to unlock it - allowing you to isolate your router whilst you change cutters
Easy to Use
- Locate your remote controller unit wherever suits you - on the wall; on the side of your router table ...
- Plenty of cable to play with - 1.3 metres between the router and the remote controller unit, plus 2.8 metres between the remote controller unit and the power supply
- Particularly useful to owners of the Incra Clean Sweep box and Insert Rings as the fully enclosed router is now controllable outside the box
This fixed base router is fully compatible with American style router lift systems such as the INCRA Mast-R-Lift II and therefore allows for precise and easy adjustment of cutter height without any cutter length loss below the table. The motor shaft and auto-release collet raises above the table for easy cutter change with the supplied spanners. The soft start variable speed control is sealed for reliability in the hard working environment of router table or CNC machines, and is engineered to maintain constant speed under load.
This router is designed specifically for use with router lifts and CNC machines that require a 106mm (4.2") - diameter router. AUKTools fixed base router is not to be used free hand.
Wood Workers Workshop sell AUKTools Router either stand-alone or you can save money by buying a special lift package deal:
- Jessem Mast-R-Lift II
- INCRA Mast-R-Lift
What's in the Box:
- AUKTools WM1800 EU/AU 1800w Fixed Base Router Motor
- AUKTools Pre-Wired Remote Speed Controller Unit, Isolator and NVR
- Premium NSK Bearings for longer life
- 1/2" and 1/4" Collets engineered to auto release the cutter
- A pair of offset wrenches
- A set of spare brushes
- Comprehensive Use and Care Manual
- Motor: 10Amp, 230V, 50 Hz
- 1800 Watt, 2.4HP
- NSK Bearings
- Variable Speed Range: 10,000-22,000 RPM
- Soft Start function
- Current overload protection
- Cable Length: 1 metre
- Weight: 10lbs
- Musclechuck Quick Change collets and reducers
- Metric collets available in 6mm, 8mm and 12mm