Clearview Design Trend T5 v2 Sub-BaseCVD-CVPL3
Designed specifically for the Trend T5 v2 router.
Incorporating a dual-hold system, use the baseplate with handles, or without, to stabilise your cutting operation. Like others in the range, this baseplate system allows you to set your cutting depth, then spread your hands and fingers lower down the body, spreading weight balance across your working area, giving you improved stability when the motor is running, which, with practice, will lead to improved cutting accuracy and better results.
From the photos, you can see the baseplate also has a stepped recess in the centre, which allows you to attach a threaded guide bush such as the AUKTools Metric Threaded Guide Bush Set for template use. Of course, you don't need to use a template system or bushing guide, the aperture works just as well for freehand use.
The baseplate comes complete with handles and mounting screws. Removing the Trend-supplied baseplate is not required- this system simply fixes into machine holes that are already part of the router base.
- Clear sight lines, allowing easy viewing of cutting bit and tool-path
- Hand hold grip removable handles and finger/thumb control indents for added stability
- Extra width and depth to reduce motor ‘wobble’ and vibration
- Compatible with freehand AUKTools Metric Threaded Guide Bush Set
- Compatible with router's own dust extraction systems
- Only requires a pozidriv screwdriver to fit
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £30 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands, for a limited time only*. Only £5.95 on orders under £30.
Order before 2pm and we'll aim to despatch your order the same day, Monday to Friday. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery.