INCRA - Rule - Precision Bend 150mm (Metric)INC_BRUL150M
INCRA - Rule - Precision Bend 150mm (Metric) offers unparalleled accuracy, having patented marking holes to mark in rather than just etched graduations, these Rules allow you to mark out precisely with no risk of error.
Just select the slot or hole, insert a 0.5mm mechanical pencil, and mark the measurement with complete accuracy - unmatched in the industry of Marking Rules!
One of the fundamental errors woodworkers make when measuring out is marking a line then marking the next measurement line from the first; compound errors soon build up - these Rules leave those kind of mistakes as a thing of the past.
Metric Bend Rule - 150mm
- INCRA'S Micro-fine patented marking holes at every 1mm along its entire length
- Slots that run from one face to the other, enabling markings to be transferred from one face of the work piece to another face.
- INCRA Bend Rule is precisely what you need for layout and measurement along the edge of a board or other workpiece.
- Micro-fine marking holes at every scale line to instantly locate your sharp pencil point or scribe exactly on target with zero uncertainty and no eye strain!
- The 90 degree shape holds it snugly in place while the two scale surfaces let you mark and measure on the top, edge and corners simultaneously! There are even two vertical end scales for drawing precision parallel lines relative to the edge of your work.
- INCRA Bend Rules make dual-surface layouts a snap using the corner slots shown above. It also provides zero-parallax measuring on any flat surface.
Also available in Metric - 300mm and Imperial - 6" and 12" versions
Bend rules are also available in INCRA Rule Sets - 300mm.
Shipping - our service is free on orders over £85 and only £5.95 on orders under £85 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands!
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday on the same working day.
We do not process orders over the weekend, so if you place your order after 2pm on Friday and throughout the weekend, we will send it to you on Monday.
Standard UK Service is UPS Standard, or Royal Mail (either First Class or Tracked & Signed for) and costs £5.95 (non-UK mainland and remote areas may take a little longer).
On rare occasions, extra shipping charges may apply when delivering to non-UK mainland and remote areas and our Sales team will contact you on receipt of your order.
UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands Delivery
For order values under £85, delivery is £5.95 and for orders over £85 delivery is free of charge, and will be shipped using our Standard Service.
UK Offshore Delivery
Channel Islands and Isle of Man - £19.95 on all orders
All European orders are subject to our Standard European Shipping Charge of £14.95.
Orders are sent using UPS Standard, or Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail. Delivery times may vary – please allow up to 7 days depending on your region. We ship to the following countries:-
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Norway, Switzerland & Greece
Standard Charge £19.95 on all orders.
If your country is not covered by these shipping options, please contact us to get a quote.
Collection from Wood Workers Workshop.
If you prefer you can collect your order from us at Wood Workers Workshop (by pre-arranged appointment, Mon-Fri 09:00-4:30) to save on delivery costs; please contact us to arrange.