INCRA - Rule - T-Rule 300mm (Metric)INC_TRUL300M
INCRA - Rule - T-Rule 300mm (Metric) offers unparalleled accuracy, having patented marking holes to mark in rather than just etched graduations, these Rules allow you to mark out precisely with no risk of error. It's very easy to draw exact lines in either direction.
Just select the slot or hole, insert a 0.5mm mechanical pencil, and mark the measurement with complete accuracy - unmatched in the industry of Marking Rules!
One of the fundamental errors woodworkers make when measuring out is marking a line then marking the next measurement line from the first; compound errors soon build up - these Rules leave those kind of mistakes as a thing of the past.
Metric T-Rule - 300mm
- INCRA'S Micro-fine patented guide holes and slots at every 0.25mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm or 1mm, from 0 to 150mm or 300mm. They also offer 0 to 50mm height marking slots on the end in millimeters.
- INCRA'S Micro-fine patented guide holes and slots at the outer edges of the T-Rule's top and bottom are spaced every 1mm, whilst the four centre rows of holes are at 0.25mm increments.
- You can draw a short line at any mm spacing using the outside slots
- By selecting the centre rows and twisting your mechanical pencil you can spot mark any measurement to a full mm or 0.25mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm or 1mm, before reaching the next full mm - this gives these rules the best accuracy you can achieve when marking out.
- The T-Rule's end reference bar can be easily removed or slid to to the left or right hand side of the rule allowing marking out tight into a corner of a cabinet or joint. It is also great for marking precise lines parallel up to 300mm from an edge.
- The T rule has an anodised aluminium fence keeping the ruler straight when marking out long lines
Available in Metric - 150mm and Imperial - 6" and 12" versions.
T-Rules are also available in INCRA Rule Sets - 300mm.
Shipping - our service is free on orders over £85 and only £5.95 on orders under £85 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands!
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday on the same working day.
We do not process orders over the weekend, so if you place your order after 2pm on Friday and throughout the weekend, we will send it to you on Monday.
Standard UK Service is UPS Standard, or Royal Mail (either First Class or Tracked & Signed for) and costs £5.95 (non-UK mainland and remote areas may take a little longer).
On rare occasions, extra shipping charges may apply when delivering to non-UK mainland and remote areas and our Sales team will contact you on receipt of your order.
UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands Delivery
For order values under £85, delivery is £5.95 and for orders over £85 delivery is free of charge, and will be shipped using our Standard Service.
UK Offshore Delivery
Channel Islands and Isle of Man - £19.95 on all orders
All European orders are subject to our Standard European Shipping Charge of £14.95.
Orders are sent using UPS Standard, or Tracked & Signed For Royal Mail. Delivery times may vary – please allow up to 7 days depending on your region. We ship to the following countries:-
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Norway, Switzerland & Greece
Standard Charge £19.95 on all orders.
If your country is not covered by these shipping options, please contact us to get a quote.
Collection from Wood Workers Workshop.
If you prefer you can collect your order from us at Wood Workers Workshop (by pre-arranged appointment, Mon-Fri 09:00-4:30) to save on delivery costs; please contact us to arrange.