INCRA - TS-LS Table Saw Fence 52in (1320mm) - (Metric)INC_M-LS52-TS
Only available "To Order" - Please Call or Email for availability
INCRA - TS-LS Table Saw Fence 52in (1320mm) - (Metric) - the big advantage that an INCRA TS-LS Fence system has over your current rip fence is that they lock into perfect alignment using patented Automatic Positioning Control.
INCRA fences measure their distance from the blade mechanically, so your accuracy doesn’t depend on how much skill you have, how good your shop's lighting is, or how tired your eyes are.
All other table saws depend on a tape measure and your eyesight to position your work. That's why all table saw users are resigned to the fact that a good cut requires long set-up times and endless trial and error.
The system handles saws measuring 28" or smaller front-to-rear (along the miter slot).
INCRA's 52" (1320mm) TS-LS rip fence system is matched with a complete package of the routing accessories included with LS Router Table Systems.
- Base Mount Unit and TS-IIIA Rip Fence
- 92" TS Rails (Pair)
- INCRA TS Rail Support Legs
INCRA - Positioner LS32 - 32in 810mm - Metric, comprising:-
- INCRA LS32 Positioner
- Instruction Manual
The INCRA TS-LS will fit directly on just about any standard 10" table saw, typically without any drilling or tapping. There are a few things you need to check to make sure that it will fit your saw:
- The saw’s top must have flat, vertical surfaces on both the front and rear for the (4) adjustable Incra rail mounting brackets to bolt against – two brackets at the front and two on the rear.
- The brackets are attached with a minimum 5/16”-18 or 8mm bolt.
- The bolt holes need to be centered between 3/4” and 1-3/8” down from the saw’s top surface, with enough clearance underneath the saw’s top for the washers, nuts and wrench (if the holes aren’t threaded).
- Measure your saw’s top front to rear along the miter slot. The standard TS-LS (LS32-TS) covers saws measuring 28" or smaller front-to-rear.