Micro Jig GRR-RIP Block with Gravity HeelsMJ_GB1
GRR-RIP Block Smart Hook Pushblock, with its patented non-slip material and smart Gravity Heel technology, the only push block with smart heel hooks giving you complete confidence and control over your workpiece. GRR-RIP Block's technology increases safety and stability when working with band saws, router tables, spindle moulders, table saws and surface planers.
Unbelievable gripping power - Patented non-slip Green GRR-RIP grips like no other - it's made of pods that individually compress, giving you better traction than flat push blocks.
90 Degree Flip Guide - for veneers and re-sawing on the bandsaw; no matter the angle, the smart hooks always fall into place.
Protect your hands with the Deflector/Connector - clearly see your freehand routing whilst protecting your hands agains debris and wood chips (available separately)
- The Grr-Rip Block increases grip and stability when working with planers, band saws, router tables, spindle moulders and table saws
- Gravity Heels grab the tail-end of the board or automatically retract mid-board
- Hooks easily locks in the up-position when not needed
- Use the 90° flip guide for veneers or resawing on band saws
- 90° flip guide also functions as a guard to protect your fingers from bits and blades
- Gravity Heels still engage while the GRR-RIP BLOCK is in vertical position for superior control
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- Durable polymer construction
- Deflector/Connector available separately for use as a chip guard when routing with a guide bearing or pin
Important Notice - Use Micro Jig products to improve your safety when machining, they should complement your machine guards not replace them; for a safe and happy lifetime of woodworking. All relevant health and safety practices should be used which are applicable to your country of residence.