Mirka Mirlon Abrasive Finishing Pad - Very FineMIRPAD-G360RD
Mirka Mirlon is a flexible, three-dimensional fibre sanding material that provides an excellent surface finish. It has many advantages over conventional abrasives in that the open web design is non-clogging, can be used wet or dry and is ideally suited to flat or contoured surfaces. Unlike wire wool it will not disintegrate and leave it's particles behind in internal corners or in the grain of ring ports timbers.
Available in three different grades:
- GP 320 Grit for general purpose use
- VF 360 Grit for denibbing finishes
- UF 1500 Grit for blending, smoothing and polishing with waxes
Due to its special structure, Mirlon is easy to use on profiled surfaces and creates an excellent base for the next lacquer layer.
- 150 X 230mm Mirlon Resin Mesh
- Flexible Sanding Material
- Ideal for contoured surfaces
- Paint, lacquer, varnish, metal, wood and composites
- Keying between coats