Titebond - Polyurethane Glue - 8ozTITPOLY-08
Titebond - Polyurethane Glue - 8oz - High strength waterproof glue formulated specially for multi-purpose applications. Ready to use, easy to sand and unaffected by finishes. Thicker than traditional polyurethanes it provides a non-running, non-drip glue line for more precise applications. Polyurethane glues cure by moisture and an effervescence is a by-product of this, there is no strength in this and it is easily sanded off when dry, the glue will not become brittle with age and will not expand or contract in the joint.
In dry timber it may be necessary to moisten one surface to encourage curing to take place.
- Interior & exterior use, bonds virtually everything
- Suitable for Wood, Plastics, Cloth, Leather, Rubber, Ceramics
- Porous/non-porous materials
- Initial Tack time 30 mins, non drip
- Setting time 4 hours approximately
- 100% waterproof (Passes ANSI Type I & II water-resistance testing)
- Epoxy-like strength - no mixing
- Short clamp & fast cure
- Excellent sandability
- 100% solids, Solvent free
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236
By purchasing this product, you are confirming that you are AGED 18 or over and that the person receiving the delivery is also over 18. Please note that we do occasionally ask for proof of age.