Micro Jig GRR-RIPPER Gravity Heel KitMJ_GRGH-040
The Gravity Heel hooks the tail end of your workpiece and automatically retracts mid-board. Provides extra leverage to help push through the cut and prevent blow out. For use with table saws, bandsaws, jointers and router tables.
Includes 5 Heels, 2 Heel Spacers and mounting hardware. Adjustable up to 1". Fits any existing GRR-RIPPER. Replacement Heels available.
- Gravity heels is a fully adjustable heel with auto-retracting technology for reducing blowout.
- Gravity heels provide a secure backing to routing operations to prevent blow out. It can also be used as a template for repeat routing.
- The gravity heels are exceptional with long stock; they grab the tail end of your board and automatically retract mid-board.
- Smoother, safer and more controlled cuts on the bandsaw will be second nature with the adjustability of the Gravity Heel.
- Virtually eliminate tear out and increase control and stability when feeding long or short stock.
- Fits any existing GRR-RIPPER. Mounting Hardware Included.
Made in the USA.
Use Micro Jig products to improve your safety when machining - they should complement your machine guards not replace them; for a safe and happy lifetime of woodworking. All relevant health and safety practices should be used which are applicable to your country of residence.