Woodpeckers Precision Triangle SetWP_PTR46SET
Woodpeckers Precision Triangle Set simultaneously serves as a square and a 45, all in one. A pocket-sized triangle is perfect for squaring from the inside of boxes and drawers during assembly.
For decades, craftsmen have used squares to layout projects on flat work pieces. Another handy layout tool, but often overlooked, is a triangle.
Triangles are also great tools for quickly drawing perpendicular lines from an inside reference edge. Woodpecker have manufactured these anodized aluminum triangles to extremely accurate standards and guarantee perpendicular accuracy to well within .001". Both sides have been carefully laser engraved with inch markings.
- Machined from 1/4" thick aluminum tooling plate, buffed to a satin finish and anodized for durability.
- Precision machined to exacting tolerances
- Guaranteed perpenticular accuracy to 0.001"
- Both sides carefully laser engraved with inch markings (on all three legs)
- Right angle legs are standard scales (1/16" scale graduations)