INCRA CleanSweep Dust Collection CabinetINC_CLEANSWEEP
INCRA CleanSweep dust collection cabinet attaches to the underside of laminated MDF or phenolic router tables to grab sawdust where it's produced on your router table
The vacuum generated inside the cabinet by your 4" dust collection hose pulls chips and fine dust downward past the router bit, keeping the table surface and your surrounding shop cleaner than you'd ever imagined.
The effect is even more powerful when combined with INCRA CleanSweep Rings for MagnaLOCK router plates and router lifts.
Unlike a dust port mounted on the fence, the CleanSweep cabinet works for every cut and not just when the fence is covering the router bit, giving you excellent collection even when routing grooves, making box joints & dovetails, or shaping curved edges without a fence. This must-have accessory is one of the easiest ways to improve the quality of your router table time.
Use with tables from INCRA, Woodpeckers, JessEm and many others.
The CleanSweep cabinet screws directly to the underside of laminated MDF and phenolic router tables that have their bottom table opening and related hardware within the CleanSweep's 9-1/8" x 12-3/4" inside dimensions. Kreg, Woodhaven and laminated MDF tables from JessEm require the CleanSweep Table Adapter to clear the bottom-mounted leveling mechanism used at their table openings' corners. The CleanSweep cabinet is not directly compatible with router tables that use remotely-operated router lifts.
INCRA CLEANSWEEP DUST COLLECTION CABINET FEATURES:
- Keeps Your Shop Cleaner by Collecting Sawdust at the Source
- Works for Every Cutting Operation Including Routing Grooves and Cutting Box Joints & Dovetails
- Installs Easily on Every INCRA Router Table
- Reduces Router Noise
- Combine with INCRA CleanSweep Rings for Added Performance
- Precision Moulded ABS & Steel Cabinet Assembles Quickly & Accurately
- Integrated 4" Steel Blast Gate, 4" Hose Clamp and Mounting Hardware Included
- Vertically-sliding Door Saves Space, Seals Tightly, and Won't Slam Closed