Musclechuck Quick Change Chuck Type 1MCK_TYPE1
Change router cutters with ease and speed from above the router table and on a plunge router. Features cam-lock design that clamps and loosens with a partial turn using the included 5/32, ball-end, hex key wrench. Much quicker than the original two wrench method, change router cutters with ease and speed.
Compatible with all versions of our AUKTools Fixed Base Router.
- Musclechuck Size: 1/2 in
- Corrosion Protection: Electroless Nickel
- Cap Screw: 5 mm Grade 8
- Warranty: 30-day money-back guarantee, including shipping & handling
- Nut Torque Max: 12 ft-lbs
- Cap Screw Torque Max: 125 in-lbs
- Slip Torque: 435 in-lbs (approx.)
- Mechanical Advantage: 3.5/1 (approx.)
- Certiﬁcations: (1) all materials and processes are certified to aircraft standards and are available upon request; and (2) each Musclechuck™ assembly is measured and tested for compliance. Specials or Modiﬁcations: If your router model is not listed on our site, please contact us for modiﬁcations/custom orders.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETTING UP YOUR NEW MUSCLECHUCK. IT IS IMPORTANT THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOLLOWED, FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS IS A MISUSE OF THE MUSCLECHUCK ASSEMBLY.
Power tools and their accessories, such as the 'Musclechuck™' assembly, should only be used for their intended purpose by users experienced in their operation. Careless handling or misuse may result in serious injury or death. Failure to follow the enclosed directions is a misuse of the 'Musclechuck™' assembly. The user must always make sure that the cutter is secure in the chuck, especially when a reduction collet is being used BEFORE turning on the router.
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £30 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands, for a limited time only*. Only £5.95 on orders under £30.
Order before 2pm and we'll aim to despatch your order the same day, Monday to Friday. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery.