Woodpeckers Ultra-Shear Pen Mill Ci 13 Piece SetWP_PMCIS13
The Woodpeckers Ultra-Shear Pen Mill Ci 13-Piece Set combines the Ci Cutterhead and 12 sizes of Pilot Reamers in one convenient set. Any turner knows that a crucial step in turning a high quality pen is squaring the ends of the pen blank to provide a perfect, gap free mating surface between pen parts and the blank.
The Ultra-Shear Pen Mill (Cutterhead and Pilot Reamer) makes this step fast and simple. Proudly made in the USA, the Woodpeckers Ultra-Shear Ci Cutterhead features two replaceable .44 square carbide inserts that never need sharpening. The cutting edge of the carbide inserts produces a flat clean surface across the entire face of a 3/4" (~19mm) pen blank. Not only is the surface flat and clean, the interior of the brass tube is burr free.
If the cutting edge should ever become damaged or dull, simply loosen the set screw and rotate the cutter for a fresh new edge. Cutterhead measures 1.11" (~28.19mm) diameter. Replacement Woodpeckers Ultra-Shear .44 Square Insert sold separately. 5-Piece set is packaged in a blow moulded.
- Set contains Ci Cutterhead, 7mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 11mm, 12.5mm, letter “O”, 3/8", 25/64", 27/64", 15/32", 31/64", and 33/64" Pilot Reamers.
- Features two replaceable .44 square carbide inserts
- Completely surfaces the face of a 3/4" (~19mm) pen blank
- Never needs sharpened; simply rotate the cutter for a fresh edge
- Provides perfect, gap free mating surfaces