AUKTools 2400W Fixed Base Router Remote Speed Control and NVRAUK-FBROUTV3NVR
This industrial quality 2400W (3.25HP) motor produced exclusively for Wood Workers Workshop to run on a UK and European 230V power supply offers variable speed control between 10,000 to 22,000 RPM with premium SKF bearings for extended life and minimal cutter vibration. The quiet running high torque motor tackles the most demanding of timbers with ease for safe and reliable router table work. With a unique pre-wired variable speed remote control unit, isolator and NVR (No Volt Release) switch.
This fixed base router is fully compatible with American style router lift systems including INCRA and JessEm Mast-R-Lift II, therefore allowing for precise and easy adjustment of cutter height without any cutter length loss below the table. The motor shaft and auto-release collet raises above the table for easy cutter change with the supplied spanners. The soft-start variable speed control is sealed for reliability in the hard-working environment of a router table or CNC machine and is engineered to maintain constant speed under load.
This router is designed specifically for use with router lifts and CNC machines that require a 106mm (4.2") - diameter router. AUKTools fixed base router is not to be used freehand.
Metric collets also available in 6mm, 8mm and 12mm.
- Take control - no more scrambling under the table trying to find the controls for your router - operate the router's on/off switch and variable speed smoothly and safely from your remote control unit
- NVR switch - this means that if you suffer power loss, your router will not restart until you manually switch it back on
- The emergency stop button locks on and can only be released when you physically twist to unlock it - allowing you to isolate your router whilst you change cutters
Easy to Use
- Locate your remote controller unit wherever suits you - on the wall or on the side of your router table
- Plenty of cable to play with - 1.3 metres between the router and the remote controller unit, plus 2.8 metres between the remote controller unit and the power supply
- Particularly useful to owners of the INCRA Clean Sweep box and Insert Rings as the fully enclosed router is now controllable outside the box
- AUKTools Fixed Base Router
- Pre-wired remote speed controller unit, isolator and NVR
- 1/2" and 1/4" collets
- Offset collet wrenches
- Spare set of brushes
- Owner's manual
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Power Input: 2400W (3.25HP)
- Power Output: 1800W (2.4HP)
- No Load Speed: 10,000-22,000 RPM
- Soft start quiet running motor
- Current overload motor protection
- Cable Length: 1M
- Plug Format: Three-pin
- Weight: 10lbs
Save money with one of our lift package deals:
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £40 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands. Only £4.50 on orders under £40.
Order before 2pm and we'll aim to despatch your order the same day, Monday to Friday. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery. For the lastest COVID-19 delivery information please click here.
We are Shipping to the EU
Click here to find out more about changes to VAT / import taxes