AUKTools Bench Top Router Table without Insert PlateAUK-BTRWIP
The AUKTools Bench Top Router Table is an all rounder; it’s compact but doesn’t compromise on quality - its hardwearing 600 x 400 x 26mm phenolic laminated HDF top is edge-banded for durability, with an anodised ¾” mitre track set within. The Table’s router plate cut-out is lined with our unique stainless steel levelling pad and is sized to accept all of our router plates and lifts.
The tool-free, easily-adjustable extruded aluminium fence has two neatly stored fence shims allowing for perfect jointing and precision routing work along its adjustable fence facings. The height-reversible bit guard slides in ⅜” T-Track which accepts standard accessories. Fence dust extraction is supplemented by the downdraft bag fixed under the table removing any fallen dust via its same sized 2 ½” OD bottom extraction point. All this comes attached to the sturdy 32mm black anodised tubular frame standing and incorporating 4 levelling feet, side-storage bags for your tools and the built in lockable isolation switch with a 2.8M power cord.
Whats in the Box
- Tool-free, easily-adjustable extruded aluminium fence with two fence shims
- Phenolic HDF top 600 x 400 x 26mm edge-banded for durability with ¾” mitre track
- 32mm black anodised tubular frame standing and incorporating 4 levelling feet
- Lockable isolation switch with 2.8M power cord
- Downdraft bag under table with 2 ½” OD bottom extraction point
- Side-storage bags for your tools