AUKTools NVR Switch (230v)AUK-NVRSWITCH
An industrial-quality NVR Switch made exclusively for Wood Workers Workshop to run on a UK and European 230v domestic power supply. Fully wired with a BS three pin plug ready to use with 13 Amp power tools.
- Take control - no more scrambling under the table trying to find the on/off switch for your router - operate the router's on/off switch from your remote controller unit
- Can be used as remote switching and isolation on a range of power tools including Lathes, Pillar Drills, Dust extractors
- NVR (No Volt Release) switch - this means that if you suffer power loss, your router will not restart until you manually switch it back on
- The emergency stop button locks on and can only be released when you physically twist to unlock it - allowing you to isolate your router whilst you change cutter.
- Locate your remote controller unit wherever suits you - on the wall; on the side of your router table ...
- Plenty of cable to play with - 1.2 metres between the BS1363/A Socket and the remote controller unit, plus 2.7 metres between the remote controller unit and the power supply
- Particularly useful to owners of the INCRA Clean Sweep box and Insert Rings as the fully enclosed router is now controllable outside the box
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £30 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands, for a limited time only*. Only £5.95 on orders under £30.
Order before 2pm and we'll aim to despatch your order the same day, Monday to Friday. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery.