Clearview Design Ozito ROU-5000U 1/4" or 3/8" Sub-BaseCVD-CVPL5
Another option in the series, this time fitting the Ozito ROU-5000U 1/4" or 3/8" router.
Designed to deliver more precise depth cuts and retaining the accuracy that templates provide.
Double the thickness of the manufacturer-supplied base, giving increased stability, clear vision, and fingertip control, with smaller aperture, designed to house a threaded guide bush such as the AUKTools Metric Threaded Guide Bush Set for template and inlay cutting.
Of course, you don't need to use a template system or bushing guide, the aperture works just as well for freehand use.
To check compatibility with your router, please see our Selection Guide.
- Fits to the Ozito ROU-5000U 1/4" and 3/8" router plunge base (long screws are supplied for the increased depth mounting)
- Clear sight lines, allowing easy viewing of cutting bit and tool-path
- Hand hold grip removable handles and finger/thumb control indents for added stability
- Extra width and depth to reduce motor ‘wobble’ and vibration
- Compatible with freehand AUKTools Metric Threaded Guide Bush Set
- Compatible with router's own dust extraction systems
- Only requires a pozidriv screwdriver to fit
Please note this product option is for the clear baseplate and handles only, No cutting bits, bushing guides, branded manufacturer parts/machines are included- they're used purely for demonstration/photography purposes only.
For guidance on how to create inlays, watch the excellent New Brit Workshop video.
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £30 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands, for a limited time only*. Only £5.95 on orders under £30.
Order before 2pm and we'll aim to despatch your order the same day, Monday to Friday. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery.