Clearview Design Ozito ROU-5000U 1/4" or 3/8" Sub-BaseCVD-CVPL5
Another option in the series, this time fitting the Ozito ROU-5000U 1/4" or 3/8" router.
Designed to deliver more precise depth cuts and retaining the accuracy that templates provide.
Double the thickness of the manufacturer-supplied base, giving increased stability, clear vision, and fingertip control, with smaller aperture, designed to house either Whiteside or Silverling bushing guides for template and inlay cutting
Of course, you don't need to use a template system or bushing guide, the aperture works just as well for freehand use.
To check compatibility with your router, please see our Selection Guide.
- Fits to the Ozito ROU-5000U 1/4" and 3/8" router plunge base (long screws are supplied for the increased depth mounting)
- Clear sight lines, allowing easy viewing of cutting bit and tool-path
- Hand hold grip removable handles and finger/thumb control indents for added stability
- Extra width and depth to reduce motor ‘wobble’ and vibration
- Compatible with freehand Whiteside bushing guides
- Compatible with router's own dust extraction systems
- Only requires a pozidriv screwdriver to fit
Please note this product option is for the clear baseplate and handles only, No cutting bits, bushing guides, branded manufacturer parts/machines are included- they're used purely for demonstration/photography purposes only.
For guidance on how to create inlays, watch the excellent New Brit Workshop video.