INCRA - I-Box Jig for Box JointsINC_IBOX
INCRA - I-Box Jig for Box Joints - create a stunning variety of box joints & finger joints; its revolutionary design allows faster setup, greater versatility, and improved user safety compared to traditional jigs.
To get right to the point, the new INCRA I-Box is the most advanced tool ever produced and at the same time, it's easy to use and the included 1-hour instructional DVD covers everything from basic setup to advanced decorative joinery.
The I-Box is an evolutionary leap forward from conventional box joint methods - this single jig can be used on both your table saw and your router table, and the IBox's dual pitch lead screw mechanics easily micro-adjust joint tightness and provide a whopping 1/8"- 3/4" range of pin widths. It's capable of making good fitting box joints using any width cutter within that range into timber from 1/4" to 1" thick.
The advantages continue far beyond the basics: I-Box-exclusive joints like the Center Keyed Box Joint can be used to produce symmetric patterns rather than ending your joint with a partial pin as often required with other traditional box joint jigs. The Splined Box Joint is yet another INCRA-only decorative joint that's guaranteed to add wow-factor to your projects, and the I-Box can even be used to produce an unlimited variety of classic dentil mouldings.
Nothing says "Craftsmanship" like adding solid wood hinges to your projects, and the I-Box can be used in conjunction with the INCRA HingeCrafter to produce wooden hinges in four different barrel diameters and in lengths up to 10". Works with the metric HingeCrafter, too. If you've been looking to improve your shop's joinery capabilities with a fast, versatile, and easy to use method for producing box joints of all descriptions, the INCRA I-Box is what you've been waiting for.
THE INCRA I-BOX IS PACKED WITH INNOVATIVE FEATURES:
- Use it on your table saw or router table to cut great looking box joints with a stacking-type dado blade, dedicated box joint blade set, or straight router bits
- Reversible design works on either side of the cutter
- Exclusive dual-pitch lead screw mechanism for fast micro-adjusting and a broad 1/8" - 3/4" range of pin widths cut into lumber from 1/4" to 1" thick
- Exclusive INCRA GlideLOCK miter bar fits standard 3/4" x 3/8" miter slots with a 0.740" - 0.762" adjustment range
- FREE 1-hour instructional DVD covers basic setups through advanced decorative joinery
- Works alongside the INCRA HingeCrafter to produce solid wood hinges Front and rear blade guards; front guard also stabilizes boards vertically and is adjustable for 1/4" to 1" lumber thicknesses for box joints or even thicker for other applications
- The wide fence allows clamping lumber securely into position while cutting much better than hand-held boards, especially when joining small or large lumber (hand screw clamp not included)
- Reversible & reusable MDF sub fence dramatically reduces or eliminates tearout
- Exclusive INCRA GlideLOCK miter bar fits standard 3/4" x 3/8" miter slots with a 0.740" - 0.762" width adjustment range or is available in a version for Shopsmith machines (use the selector above to choose). Miter bar position adjustable up to 7-1/2" away from saw blades (edge of blade to center of miter slot) or up to 7-3/4" from routers (center of collet to center of miter slot).