INCRA Mast-R-Lift II (Metric) with AUKTools 2400W Fixed Base Router Remote Speed Control and NVRINCMASTRIIAUKNVRV3
This substantial lift features a very high level of accuracy, and with the optional digital readout, immense precision can be achieved - to 50th of a millimetre. The benefit of this Lift is that you get the sublime engineering of JessEm coupled with the addition of INCRA’s MagnaLOCK Insert Rings and Clean Sweep technology.
Our AUKTools 2400W Fixed Base Router is designed to fit straight into this American-style router lift, utilising the four robust clamping blocks.
INCRA Mast-R-Lift II allows fast, incredibly precise height adjustments conveniently made from above the table, and it also provides you with the ability to change router cutters from above.
This exclusive system has a total of 5 sealed ball bearings on the lift screw and CAM lock, and as with all the JessEm lifts, they are the smoothest, lowest-friction router lifts available – we’ve actually cranked up the heaviest routers with just one finger! The quarter-turn CAM lock is operated from above the table, using the lift crank to eliminate height drift.
- Exclusive INCRA MagnaLOCK™ reducing ring system for instant ring changes and the perfect ring fit
- Includes 5 steel reducing rings - 3/8", 1", 1-5/8", 2-5/8", 3-5/8"
- Change router cutters from above the table
- Quickly make precise height adjustments from above to an accuracy of a 50th of a millimetre
- Exclusive ball bearing mechanism for smooth action and low friction
- Ultra-responsive, direct-drive 16TPI lift screw mechanism
- Patented thread tensioning system eliminates vertical lash in the lift mechanism
- Blanchard-ground cast aluminium top plate is hard anodised for durability
- Corner-mounted CAM screw ensures a snug fit in the router table
- 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8” plate size is compatible with all INCRA Router Tables as well as JessEm
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £40 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands. Only £4.50 on orders under £40.
Order before 2pm and we'll aim to despatch your order the same day, Monday to Friday. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery. For the lastest COVID-19 delivery information please click here.
We are Shipping to the EU
Click here to find out more about changes to VAT / import taxes