INCRA Precision Bend Rule 150mmINC_BRUL150M
INCRA's Precision Bend Rule offers unparalleled accuracy, having patented marking holes to mark in rather than just etched graduations, these Rules allow you to mark out precisely with no risk of error.
Just select the slot or hole, insert a 0.5mm mechanical pencil, and mark the measurement with complete accuracy - unmatched in the industry of Marking Rules!
One of the fundamental errors woodworkers make when measuring out is marking a line then marking the next measurement line from the first; compound errors soon build up - these Rules leave those kind of mistakes as a thing of the past.
- INCRA'S Micro-fine patented marking holes at every 1mm along its entire length
- Slots that run from one face to the other, enabling markings to be transferred from one face of the work piece to another face.
- INCRA Bend Rule is precisely what you need for layout and measurement along the edge of a board or other workpiece.
- Micro-fine marking holes at every scale line to instantly locate your sharp pencil point or scribe exactly on target with zero uncertainty and no eye strain!
- The 90 degree shape holds it snugly in place while the two scale surfaces let you mark and measure on the top, edge and corners simultaneously! There are even two vertical end scales for drawing precision parallel lines relative to the edge of your work.
- INCRA Bend Rules make dual-surface layouts a snap using the corner slots shown above. It also provides zero-parallax measuring on any flat surface.
Available in 300mm and Imperial 6" and 12" lengths.