INCRA Mast-R-Lift II - MetricINC_M-MAST-R-II
INCRA Mast-R-Lift II is a substantial lift that features a very high level of accuracy, and with the optional digital readout, immense precision can be achieved - to 50th of a millimetre. The benefit of this Lift is that you get the sublime engineering of JessEm coupled with the addition of INCRA’s MagnaLOCK Insert Rings and Clean Sweep technology.
INCRA Mast-R-Lift II, custom built for INCRA by JessEm also fits our AUKTools Fixed Base Router, which is available as a package deal. Our AUKTools fixed base router is designed to fit straight into this American-style router lift, utilising the four robust clamping blocks.
*Please note this lift is Metric, if you have an Imperial Incra Mast-R-Lift II we do sell a metric conversion kit.
INCRA Mast-R-Lift II allows fast, incredibly precise height adjustments conveniently made from above the table, and it also provides you with the ability to change router cutters from above.
This exclusive system has a total of 5 sealed ball bearings on the lift screw and CAM lock, and as with all the JessEm lifts, they are the smoothest, lowest-friction router lifts available – we’ve actually cranked up the heaviest routers with just one finger! The quarter-turn CAM lock is operated from above the table, using the lift crank to eliminate height drift.
Lots of great features in a simple, attractive package!
- Exclusive INCRA MagnaLOCK™ reducing ring system for instant ring changes and perfect ring fit
- Includes 5 steel reducing rings - 3/8", 1", 1-5/8", 2-5/8", 3-5/8"
- Change router cutters from above the table
- Quickly make precise 0.001” height adjustments from above
- Exclusive ball bearing mechanism for smooth action and low friction
- Ultra-responsive, direct drive 16TPI lift screw mechanism
- Patented thread tensioning system eliminates vertical lash in the lift mechanism
- Blanchard-ground cast aluminum top plate is hard-anodized for durability
- Corner-mounted CAM screw ensures a snug fit in the router table
- 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8” plate size is compatible with all INCRA Router Tables as well as JessEm