INCRA Rule Set 300mmINC_300RULSET
INCRA Rule Set offers unparalleled accuracy, having patented marking holes to mark in rather than just etched graduations, these rules allow you to mark out precisely with no risk of error.
- Precision Marking Rule 300mm
- Precision Bend Rule 300mm
- Precision T-Rule in Steel 300mm
Just select the slot or hole, insert a 0.5mm mechanical pencil, and mark the measurement with complete accuracy - unmatched in the industry of Marking Rules!
One of the fundamental errors woodworkers make when measuring out is marking a line then marking the next measurement line from the first; compound errors soon build up - these Rules leave those kind of mistakes as a thing of the past.
Precision Marking Rule 300mm
- Mark holes precisely and with ease at every 0.25mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm and 1mm; from 0 to 300mm.
- The rule has etched graduations and marking holes at every 0.25mm along its entire length
Precision Bend Rule 300mm
- Bend Rule has marking holes at every 1mm along its entire length
- Slots that run from one face to the other, enabling markings to be transferred from one face of the work piece to another face.
- INCRA Bend Rule is precisely what you need for layout and measurement along the edge of a board or other workpiece.
- Micro-fine marking holes at every scale line to instantly locate your sharp pencil point or scribe exactly on target with zero uncertainty and no eye strain!
- The 90 degree shape holds it snugly in place while the two scale surfaces let you mark and measure on the top, edge and corners simultaneously! There are even two vertical end scales for drawing precision parallel lines relative to the edge of your work.
- INCRA Bend Rules make dual-surface layouts a snap using the corner slots shown above. It also provides zero-parallax measuring on any flat surface.
Precision T-Rule 300mm
- The T-Rule has etched graduations and marking holes at every 0.25mm along its entire length
- Has an end reference bar that can easily be removed or slid to to the left or right hand side of the rule, allowing marking out tight into a corner of a cabinet or joint.
- Great for marking precise lines parallel up to 300mm from an edge.
- T-Rule has an anodised aluminium fence keeping the ruler straight when marking out long lines.
- T-Rules even offer marking holes every 0.25mm - unmatched in the industry.
- T-Rules also have 0 to 50mm height marking slots on the end in millimetres.