INCRA T-Rule 150mm (Metric)INC_TRUL150M
INCRA's T-Rule offers unparalleled accuracy, having patented marking holes to mark in rather than just etched graduations, these Rules allow you to mark out precisely with no risk of error. It's very easy to draw exact lines in either direction.
Just select the slot or hole, insert a 0.5mm mechanical pencil, and mark the measurement with complete accuracy - unmatched in the industry of Marking Rules!
One of the fundamental errors woodworkers make when measuring out is marking a line then marking the next measurement line from the first; compound errors soon build up - these Rules leave those kind of mistakes as a thing of the past.
- INCRA's Micro-fine patented guide holes and slots at every 0.25mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm or 1mm, from 0 to 150mm or 300mm. They also offer 0 to 50mm height marking slots on the end in millimeters.
- INCRA's Micro-fine patented guide holes and slots at the outer edges of the T-Rule's top and bottom are spaced every 1mm, whilst the four centre rows of holes are at 0.25mm increments.
- You can draw a short line at any mm spacing using the outside slots
- By selecting the centre rows and twisting your mechanical pencil you can spot mark any measurement to a full mm or 0.25mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm or 1mm, before reaching the next full mm - this gives these rules the best accuracy you can achieve when marking out.
- The end reference bar can be easily removed or slid to to the left or right hand side of the rule allowing marking out tight into a corner of a cabinet or joint. It is also great for marking precise lines parallel up to 150mm from an edge.
- The T-Rule has an anodised aluminium fence keeping the ruler straight when marking out long lines
Available in 300mm, 6" and 12" lengths.
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £40 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands. Only £4.50 on orders under £40.
Order before 2pm and we'll aim to despatch your order the same day, Monday to Friday. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery. For the lastest COVID-19 delivery information please click on the link below.