INCRA T-Track Plus (Metric)INC_TTRK+18M
INCRA T-Track Plus features a well in the extrusion allowing the track to be mounted using the included #8 Pan Head Screws - extra depth of the well allows the use of 1/4in-20 nuts that are not accommodated by other tracks.
T-Track Plus adds accuracy and precision to your jigs and fixtures - these tracks are designed with a host of enhancements. Like other tracks, the extruded anodised aluminium construction is designed to house a 1/4in-20 bolt head, but thats where the similarity ends as other tracks use #6 pan head screws.
On the T-Track Plus there is the addition of a highly accurate Lexan scale that can be moved to a zero reference. The T-Track Plus is sized to fit a 1.25" wide opening.
- 18" (450mm)
- 24" (600mm)
- 36" (900mm)
- 48" (1200mm)
- The only T-Track with an included adjustable scale.
- Can be cut to fit your jig exactly.
- Large T-Slot accepts standard 1/4-20 hex bolts and nuts
- Adjustable Lexan Scale
- Available with Imperial (inch) or Metric (mm) scales
- Mount easily with pre-drilled holes and included fasteners
- Hard anodised aluminium for durability
INCRA T-Track Plus is shipped with scales that have the zero on the right, which is appropriate for a fence on the left side of a miter saw, table saw, or drill press. For scales that read the opposite direction or read to larger measurements, you can order a wide selection of additional Lexan scales from this page.