Microplane Round Rasp with Handle - SmallMICPLA-SMRD
Only available "To Order" - Please Call or Email for availability
Manufactured in the USA from high grade stainless steel, the unique Microplane manufacturing process creates hundreds of extremely sharp teeth for fast, smooth, effortless cutting. Durable, non-clogging and rustproof. Use to shape a wide variety of materials - wood, plastics, rubber, body filler, etc, etc. They can even be used to produce barley twists. Microplanes leave a good finish, requiring only a light sanding to further refine the surface.
- Cuts - doesn't scrape or tear
- Blade made from 400 series stainless steel with plastic handle
- Use as an alternative to coarse sandpaper
- Shape with precision and control
- lade sizes available, 86mm x 9mm Dia (3.3/8") or 203mm x 16mm Dia (8") length