Microplane Square Rasp with Handle - SmallMICPLA-SMSQ
Manufactured in the USA from high grade stainless steel, the unique Microplane manufacturing process creates hundreds of extremely sharp teeth for fast, smooth, effortless cutting. Durable, non-clogging and rustproof. Use to shape a wide variety of materials - wood, plastics, rubber, body filler, etc, etc. They can even be used to produce barley twists. Microplanes leave a good finish, requiring only a light sanding to further refine the surface.
- Cuts - doesn't scrape or tear
- Blade made from 400 series stainless steel with plastic handle
- Use as an alternative to coarse sandpaper
- Shape with precision and control
- Two sizes available, 86mm (3.3/8") or 203mm (8") length