PantoRouter Basic Package for Milling Motors Ø88.7mmPR_PRKIT88
The PantoRouter is a precision copy milling machine able to cut a wide variety of wooden joints. Designed with the mechanical linkage of a pantograph in mind, the PantoRouter works in all three axis! Other than the work positioning of your piece on the X and Y axis you can set the exact plunge depth of the router cutter on the Z axis making the PantoRouter one of the most versatile jointing machines on the market. This PantoRouter comes with a 88.7 mm collar for use with plunge router Draper Expert MR1300, Devon 1316, CRAFTSMAN and Porter Cable.
The PantoRouter uses templates that allows you to accurately trace the tenons, dovetails, distances, drilling patterns or freehand contours. With the original templates you can rout both Mortise and Tenons using the same template, increasing or decreasing the accuracy with minor adjustments to the settings. Copying pins with ball bearings in various diameters make it possible to adjust the size of a routing pattern again without changing the template.
The PantoRouter table top can be tilted to enable cutting of a variety of joints including angles tenons, grooves or dowel holes into a mitred surface.
- Height-adjustable template mount
- Fine tuning of templates tightens the accuracy of Mortise and Tenon joints
- Precisely aligned milling motor
- Warp resistant aluminium tilting machine table
- Depth stop with scale
- Light-weight construction
- Horizontal workpiece attachment to accommodate longer lengths of timber
- Construct your own templates to make almost endless custom joints.
Whats in the Box:
- V3 template holder with setting gauge for material thickness
- Fence Stops
- 7 Piece Mortise and Tenon Template Pack
- Copying Pins Ø10mm, Ø15mm and Ø19mm
- Centering Jig
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £30 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands. Only £5.95 on orders under £30.
Order before 2pm and we'll aim to despatch your order the same day, Monday to Friday. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery. For the lastest COVID-19 delivery information please click on the link below.