UHMW Mitre Bar - 20mm wideWWWMS20
This simple pre cut piece of super slick material designed to be reworked to fit in non standard mitre channels like those commonly found in table saws, band saws, disc sanders, router tables and general woodworking machines.
Can be used to fit INCRA Miter Gauges, Miter Express, I-Box or shop made jigs where a durable running surface is required.
It is easily machined or hand planed with sharp woodworking tools to fit individual machine slots or miter track. Can be cut, planed, drilled and tapped to suit your application.
L500mm x W20mm x D6mm
- Lubricates itself and is highly abrasion resistant.
- Very low coefficient of friction
- Odourless, tasteless, and nontoxic,
- Has extremely low moisture absorption
- UHMWPE doesn’t become brittle until the temperature gets below −150 °C
- It’s resistant to water, moisture and most chemicals
- It’s resistant to UV radiation, and micro-organisms