AUKTools UHMW Mitre Bar - 20mm wideWWWMS20
These simple mitre bars are pre cut pieces of super slick material designed to be reworked to fit in non standard mitre channels like those commonly found in table saws, band saws, disc sanders, router tables and general woodworking machines.
Can be used to fit INCRA Miter Gauges, Miter Express, I-Box or shop made jigs where a durable running surface is required.
It is easily machined or hand planed with sharp woodworking tools to fit individual machine slots or miter track. Can be cut, planed, drilled and tapped to suit your application.
L500mm x W20mm x D6mm
- Lubricates itself and is highly abrasion resistant.
- Very low coefficient of friction
- Odourless, tasteless, and nontoxic,
- Has extremely low moisture absorption
- UHMWPE doesn’t become brittle until the temperature gets below −150 °C
- It’s resistant to water, moisture and most chemicals
- It’s resistant to UV radiation, and micro-organisms
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £30 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands. Only £5.95 on orders under £30.
Order before 2pm and we'll aim to despatch your order the same day, Monday to Friday. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery. For the lastest COVID-19 delivery information please click on the link below.