Veritas - Flush Cut Saw - Detail Flush Cutting SawVER_FLUSHCUTDETAIL
Veritas - Flush Cut Saw - Detail Flush Cutting Saw - Traditionally used for the trimming of plugs and dowels flush with a surface, this flush cutting saw can be used where you want to cut off a projection without damaging the surrounding or adjoining face.
The Japanese tooth pattern blade cuts aggressively (on the pull stroke), but does not mark the surface that it is cutting next to. The thin blade is flexible and can be pressed flush to any surface, yet is rigid enough for good control.
- Excellent for cutting projecting dowels or plugs
- Single edged 26tpi with no set
- Japanese style tooth pattern
- Flexible blades cut on the pull stroke
- Overall length 290mm(11-½") with 120mm(4-¾") blade