Eze-Lap Diamond Lap Files (Set of 3)EZELAP-LPAK
Eze-Lap Diamond Files have a 3/4″ x 2″ Diamond Pad on a 6″ x 3/4″ robust Plastic Handle. These thin but strong diamond lap files are very effective in hard to reach places, cutting and sharpening quickly and effectively. Many uses including:
- Carbide table saw blades
- Router bits
- Deburring swarf
- Cleaning up inside a hand plane's mouth
- Reshaping the pins on marking gauges
- Touching up small cutters
- Secondary bevel on rip cut saw teeth
- and many more uses including hunting and fishing knives as well as axes
These diamond files will cut back and sharpen the hardest of woodworking tungsten carbides tools with ease. Also available as single lap files.
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £40 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands. Only £4.50 on orders under £40.
Order before 2pm and we'll aim to despatch your order the same day, Monday to Friday. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery. For the lastest COVID-19 delivery information please click on the link below.