Veritas Double Edged Flush Cutting Saw - 22 tpiVER_FLUSHCUTDBL
Traditionally used for the trimming of plugs and dowels flush with a surface, this flush cutting saw can be used where you want to cut off a projection without damaging the surrounding or adjoining face.
The Japanese tooth pattern blade cuts aggressively (on the pull stroke), but does not mark the surface that it is cutting next to. The thin blade is flexible and can be pressed flush to any surface, yet is rigid enough for good control.
- Excellent for cutting projecting dowels or plugs
- Double edged 22 tpi with teeth set one way
- Japanese style tooth pattern
- Flexible blades cut on the pull stroke
- Overall length 290mm (11-½") with 120mm (4-¾") blade
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £30 within the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands, for a limited time only*. Only £5.95 on orders under £30.
Order before 2pm and we'll aim to despatch your order the same day, Monday to Friday. Please allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery.